Our annual free admission bonfire and fireworks night will take place at the Showground in Harlow Town Park on Sunday 3 November 2019.
Map of Harlow Town Park (pdf)
At 6pm you can join us at the Playhouse stage for music, dance, comedy and more before the display begins.
At 6.45pm the bonfire will be lit.
At 7pm the fireworks display will start.
Parts of Fifth Avenue and roads serving Fifth Avenue will be closed for around 3.25 hours between 5.15pm and 8.30pm on Sunday 3 November 2019.
There is limited parking available for Blue Badge holders only at Showground car park before 6:15pm (people parked in this car park will not be able to leave until Fifth Avenue has been reopened at 8.30pm)
You can look at the locations of our other council car parks
There is also a large car park at Harlow Town train station
The toilets next to Pets' Corner will be open, but will close from 8pm
We ask residents to follow these safety guidlines:
- do not bring fireworks to the event
- be careful with sparklers
- wrap up warmly and wear appropriate footwear - the Showground may be muddy
- bring a torch
- leave pets at home
- children must be accompanied by an adult at all times - if children become lost or separated, please report to the control tent at the top of the Showground
- remain behind the safety barriers at all times
A British Red Cross First Aid tent will situated at the top of the Showground.