Report antisocial behaviour
We will investigate reports of antisocial behaviour in Harlow.
You can find out what is classed as antisocial behaviour from Essex Police
If the problem is about noise only, you need to make a noise report
To report antisocial behaviour, you will need:
- the type of antisocial behaviour
- the perpetrator’s address
- if you reported the incident to the police
- description of the incident
- whether you are in danger
- a photo of the incident (if you have one)
- your name, address and contact number
Once we have received your report, we will carry out an initial assessment.
For more information on how we deal with antisocial behaviour, you can read our antisocial behaviour policy (pdf)